Wednesday 6 March 2013

Further drafts of my magazine advert

 
I decided my magazine advert would fulfil its advertising purpose better if I put the album name under the artist - clearly advertising the product. As well as this, I thought it may look effective if I put the cover of the album in the corner, to advertise the produt in the corner. To do this, I decided to swap the back and front covers so that the front was a similar picture to that on the magazine advert, so it had an element of continuity and made the product clear to the audience.
 
 
 
 
 
 

However, I found it difficult to make the image look effective on the background - as I didn't want it to look like it was just a copy of the image twice. I placed the original image of the cover onto the advert and I feel this looks slightly more; it allows the colour scheme of both pieces to be reinforced and the product stands clear to the audience. However, I will continue to experiment with images and placing until I am happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment